Thursday, July 15, 2010

What happened to the old me?

I really wonder what happened to the old me? Where's the part of loving to have fun?? Went to cabana just now and all I could do is stand there and also drink abit.. Didn't have to mood to have fun. Sighhh. Watching other people have fun, I feel a little sad that I don't feel the fun at that moment. And recently I just can't hold my temper like last time. Insult/nag me a little and BOOM I feel damn pissed. Not like last time where I can just control my temper. I don't like this at all! Anyways, feeling better now after a short drive around. I don't know but driving somehow makes me feel calm and can help me to cheer up. If only petrol and tolls were cheaper, I'll drive somewhere far and drive back just to feel much better the current state I'm in right now. Or I wish I would have to money to do so. If only I were rich, I won't care about money problem and I will never forget my friends thats for sure. Even my salary last time I brought a few of my friends out to eat some good stuff.. Just only that can't call all..

Internet concept paper on Friday so I better try to study something later. I don't know what to study but well, I'll study the important codes hoping it'll come out in the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment