Friday, July 09, 2010

Leisure Farm Resort



Today went to one of my mum's friend's house inside Leisure Farm Resort. All the houses inside leisure farm resort is huge. I think all the houses there cost few million to build. Her house is so nice! The garden was so big even with the 2 houses there. One of the houses is for the big kitchen and 2 guest rooms. And the other house was the master bedroom. Damn huge. Even had a swimming pool between the 2 buildings. And right at the back, another small house for study room which u have to walk pass the garden to reach to it.

Brought Lavender to play with the poodle there. Lunch was great. My mum's friend cooked fruit salad, grilled potato with fillings, lemon parsley bruschetta( i think its spelled this way =.=") followed by bacon strip with scallop and mussel kebab, and finally pasta.

Anyway, today's exam was crap. Another fail paper again. Sighh. Why is it so hard for me to just concentrate while studying?!!! Damn it. I'm tired of this crap. I try so hard to study but nothing is going in my brain. Useless brain I have =.="

I feel like going back and see that doctor who saw me last time and said that from looking at me she can feel that one day I'll have difficulty studying.. I wanna ask her how did she know that..

And friends, I'm single already so don't keep talking about it k=.=" I really not in the mood for any rl because of the so many problems that I'm facing now. Screwed up life of mine. Life is never fair sighh... I feel like running away from all my problems but this depression is sticking so tightly onto me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment