Monday, July 12, 2010

Damn

Sigh Malaysian studies is tomorrow and I still find it hard to study. I can't memorise anything I have read.. And FIFA finals is in 2hrs time.. Tonight will be a sleepless night. I'm going to fail all my papers this semester :(

Last night I was asking my ex-school counsellor for some advice about my problems. She told me:
I have come across 2 cases whereby one of my friend's son, he went to US to study
his degree is 2 yrs. then after one year he came back and told his mum he wanted to take a break because he doesnt want to go back because he kept failing one paper.
so he like shut down and says he will go bck when he is ready
so boh pian, his mother says go get a job with his relatives in JB and therefore he defer his studies. After working for 6 months, he SUDDENLY THINKS THAT HE IS READY TO GO BACK. This time better prepared to face the paper.
His mum was so glad that he went back and finished the last semester and managed to pass the dreaded paper. I am not sure about your case.
Sometimes the actual problem is that you have a mental block.
Sometimes in a short time, this block clears up.
Sometimes you need more time, more exposure to the outside world.
Sometimes it is just that you dont like what you are doing.
Very hard to tell.

So what should I do now? Maybe go work for a few months and see how it goes?
Studies is making me damn frustrated... I can't study at all right now. Just can't find the mood to study. And there's always the cash flow problem. Always so broke. There's so many things that I want but I just control myself and think what I really want to get. But even the things I really want I can't get it.

Spending time with my friends is what I really need. Each time I go out with them, I won't think too much and feel frustrated. The short moment of happiness is what I really need. And now I'm at D'Major with them too. They are the ones that can make me laugh and feel happy :) Thanks buddies!! There's Calvin, Hongsen, Wenjie, Jinhen, Eeyong and Hong Hwee here with me right now. My yumcha kakis hehe.. Love u all buddies.

Update: On the way home just now. Encountered two groups of Mat Rempits on Carrefour and Pandan swerving left and right at slow speeds! They didn't even look out for cars! I nearly bang into those two groups!! Thanks to them I couldn't even take a slow drive home because I don't feel safe with those bastards around me after hearing so many news about Mat Rempits disturbing drivers and creating havoc. Had to speed home WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment