Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Some time ago..

My friend asked me for my opinion whether he/she should tell somebody about something. There’s always a dilemma whether or not to tell the other party about something. My opinion on this is that we shouldn’t bottle up our feelings or what we want to tell someone else. Reason for me having this opinion is because we don’t know how long more we will live in this world. Something might happen anytime and *poof* we’re gone either to heaven or hell. So my advice is, tell that someone about it! Would you rather live a life of regret when you don’t have a chance to tell that someone anymore or tell him/her and see what fate does for us? We shouldn’t live a life of regret.
Just compare by yourself, do you want a life of regret or a chance at being happy? For example, A has a crush on B but A doesn’t dare to tell B about it. Because of this, A feels unhappy and B doesn’t even know anything. Who knows maybe B has a crush on A too? So no harm telling the other party about how you feel. Worst case scenario is B might reject A’s advance but they can still be friends right? Maybe after this case, it may be awkward when they see each other but it’ll soon be gone and life is back to normal with A slowly letting go of the feelings. Trust me, the best decision is to not keep everything to yourself. UNLESS you know that person will murder you or whatever.
There’s so many things we can hide from another person. Feelings, wrongdoings, results, and problems.

After I type this, I feel I never do what I say here. All talk and no action lol.

I’m not directing this post to anyone. It’s for everyone so don’t misunderstand me.

So friends and family, don’t bottle up everything anymore. Share it with others. You wouldn’t want to live a life of regret because you’ll never be happy like that. Live life to the fullest without any regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment