Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Disappointed

I'm so disappointed with myself.. Life in this few months haven't been going really well for me. I don't know how to explain but during this semester of studies, I don't have any mood for studies, feel so tired and frustrated. I went to college just now to study for my programming with my friends, and the outcome of the study is nothing. I don't know whats wrong with me. I can't seem to get the mood and focus on studying. The paper is in about 13hours time from now and I don't know how to answer a single question. Does this mean I'm going to hand in a blank paper?

I didn't learn anything at all this semester. Anyways I'm suspecting depression as commented by my previous lecturer..
I'm damn worried about it. Because it really affected my studies to the point that I won't be able to answer a single thing in exams. I think i really need to see a doctor.

Tania thinks that I really need help. And I feel so too. But who can I turn to? Telling my mum about this may not be the best solution because she will think I'm talking nonsense. I hope I really can find a way to solve my problems as soon as possible because it doesn't feel good to be like this. I can't get anything done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment