Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Today...

Today was my System Designs paper. Didn't study for it because I can't focus and concentrate when trying to study. So I just went in the exam blank minded.. But at least I got to answer a few questions. Way better than not answering at all right. Right before exam started in the exam hall, Ms Rachel
(lecturer) spoke in the microphone and called out my name and Christopher saying that our head of diploma department is looking for us and to find her after exam. I was wondering why was she looking for me. I paid my fees already =.=" So I went to look for her after exam and she talked to me. She found out about my depression problem and asked me why did it happen.

Apparently, my ex-lecturer(Miss Sham) who left Sunway College who knew about my problems told Ms Ong and Ms Rebecca about it. I damn appreciate what you did for me Miss Sham. Ms Rebecca asked me whether I can cope with my studies and whether I need a break from studies for a semester or maybe she will try to reduce the number of subjects for me next semester. I told her I'll wait and see what the doctor says first and I'll decide later on.

Today I feel like writing something which my friend ever asked me about some time ago. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment