Friday, July 16, 2010

Exams is over

Well, exams is over..... But I'm not really happy about it also. To celebrate the ending of my exams, I incurred a burn in my pocket. Around Rm200-400.. Don't really know. Because I scratched a car just now =.=" Sigh my difficulty in sleeping is giving me so little sleep and its taking its toll on me. I feel damn awful now. Damn untahanable. I can't even focus in anything I do..


This is not the exact drawing.. Just estimating the area..
Im the red line and the other car is the blue line.. And you see the two yellow boxes which i drawn. Both of those yellow boxes was occupied by car previously... Making the road damn narrow sigh... When turning out from the starting of the red line I didn't see any car coming and thats how the accident happened..

Sigh why does money always have to cause so many problems.. So much money going to fly. And Monday I'm going for holiday with my classmates. Damn.. Strike me at the wrong time really.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment