Monday, August 16, 2010

First day of semester!

Started a new sem today. Didn't have anything to post during the holidays coz my holidays were boring. Anyways today class started at 10. Mr Prem teaching me for 3 subjects this sem... Concept of Project Management, Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Implementation Project. As for programming 4, Mr Wilson will be teaching us. Its his first time teaching our class. Hope he will not hate us :)

First day of class was ok.. Nothing much happened. Was damn hungry in the morning. Had lunch at Kuey Tiao Kia. Class ended at 5.30. Well this semester only 3 days of class. Hopefully some of my resit subjects will be placed in this semester because there is more time for me to study for it.. Wish everything will go well for me this semester. Still finding a way that can make me want to study and study hard. Don't wanna fail more subjects. Last sem was hell for me.

I wanna buy a bicycle. I just feel like cycling. I need a new badminton racket. My old one is a little bent already.. I need a new phone. My phone is spoiling already..... Sigh.. So many things I want yet so little money.

No comments:

Post a Comment